The BY-M1 Pro is an universal lavalier microphone, which compatible with smartphones, PC, cameras, audio recorders,and other recording devices etc.
On its compact body, there are a few special and useful functions that distinguish BY-M1 Pro to other general microphones in the market. With -10dB pad switch, it electively reduces unwanted plosive when the subject sound is very loud and close to the microphone, make sure the recording is always clear. With a 3/8″ headphone jack on the bottom, it allows users to monitoring sound in smartphone mode.
In order to ensure you have a good experience, please read the manual thoroughly and retain it for future reference.
– Transducer: Electret condenser
– Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
– Frequency range: 65 Hz ~ 18 KHz
– Signal/Noise: 78 dB SPL
– Sensitivity: -30 dB +/- 3 dB / 0 dB=1V/Pa, 1 kHz
– Output impedance: 1000 Ohm or less
– Battery type: LR44 included (compatible with LR44, 357, and SR44)
– Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
– Pad Switch: 0/-10dB
– Dimensions: 6.0m Weight: 58g
1x Boya BY-M1 Pro
1x Noise Canselling Wind Muffs
1x Clothing Clip
1x 35mm to 6.35mm Audio Connector
1x Battery LR44
1x Carrry Pouch