1. Dedicated back module for Z Cam E2/S6/F6/F8.
2. Providing protection for battery and cables.
3. Standard Nato rails on both sides for accessory attachment.
4. Multiple 1/4-20” threaded holes for device installation.
5. Available for mounting battery plate to constitute a power solution.
6. Balancing front-heavy camera setup.
SmallRig Back Module “Z-Back” for Z Cam E2/S6/F6/F8 MD2969 is designed for protecting battery and cables. It provides perfect protection by mounting on the back of the camera via 4 M3 screws. The Z-Back features multiple mounting ports for accessories and devices, which helps balancing the front-heavy camera setup. There are standard Nato rails on both sides for accessory attachment such as wooden side grip 2117 and articulating arms 2071, and multiple 1/4″-20 threaded holes for device installation like V-Lock battery with Mini V-Lock plate MD2801, which constitutes a great power solution for your camera or other devices to extend shooting time.
Designer: Clara Oswald
DreamRig Designer: Simon Abele
Note: The HDMI clamp should be detached before using MD2969
Z Cam E2
Z Cam E2-S6
Z Cam E2-F6
Z Cam E2-F8
1 x Back module
2 x Hex spanner
Product Dimensions: 125 x 97 x 73.5mm
Package Dimensions: 165 x 155 x 85mm
Net Weight: 374g±5g
Package Weight: 499g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy