SmallRig SONY VCT-14 Universal Multifunctional Shoulder Kit 3169
1. Realizes the quick switch between the tripod and shoulder shooting modes.
2. Provides mounting solutions for lens support, matte box, follow focus, and other accessories.
3. A dual handheld shooting kit for better balance control during shooting.
4. The ARRI rosette arm offers telescopic adjustment for the customized length of the arm.
5. High-quality wooden handle with ergonomic design for comfortable grip experience.
6. Highly-elastic sponge shoulder pad fits the shoulder arc for a comfortable shoulder experience.
7. Features a built-in screwdriver for easy assembly and disassembly.
SmallRig SONY VCT-14 Universal Multifunctional Shoulder Kit 3169 includes a multifunctional shoulder pad, an adjustable ARRI rosette arm 1870, a left wooden handle 1941, a right wooden handle 1891, and a 15mm rod clamp 1690. The kit realizes the quick switch between the tripod and shoulder shooting modes. The 15mm rod clamp placed on the front of the VCT-14 plate can set a 15mm lightweight support system to provide mounting solutions for lens support, follow focus, matte box, and other accessories. The dual handheld shoulder kit provides better balance control for your shoulder shooting. A high-elastic sponge shoulder pad fits the shoulder arc and gives a more comfortable shoulder shooting experience. The ARRI rosette arm offers telescopic adjustment, allowing you to adjust the length of the arm based on the shooting modes. The ergonomic wooden handles are made of high-quality wood and fit the palm arc for a comfortable grip experience. The shoulder pad comes with a built-in screwdriver for easy assembly and disassembly.
Designer: Tracy Joy & Kylin Wu
Note：The kit is not compatible with Zacuto VCT-14 plate and VCT-U14 plate
1 x 2837
2 x 1870
1 x 1891
1 x 1941
1 x 1690
Product Dimensions: 251 x 98 x 51mm
Package Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 130mm
Net Weight: 1610g±5g
Package Weight: 1786g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, EVA, Carbon Fiber