Gradual filter is a must have for digital users, because the digital sensor unlike film has very low exposure tolerance. Detail will be lost on both low and high light area. To correct this, you need gradual filter to balance it.
How to Use:
– Screw the ring adapter onto your lens;
– Slide the filter holder on the ring adapter until it snap in place;
– Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots.
– Brand: Tianya
– Type: Square Gradual Filter
– Colour: Gradual Orange
– Size: 8.4 x 9.5cm
– 1x Tianya Gradual Orange Filter with Box Case – Cokin P Series Compatible
– Filter only. Other items are not included.
– Photo may slightly different from actual item in terms of colour, due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display.